To see the followers of Christ in Canada faithfully living by God’s financial principles in every area of their lives.
Equipping Canadians to learn, apply and teach God’s financial principles so they may know Christ more intimately, be free to serve Him, and help fund the Great Commission.
3 Ownership of God
4 Prayer Supported
5 Excellence For God's Glory
6 Relevance to Different Cultures
Statement of Faith
• We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its teaching.
• We believe that there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
• We believe that all people are lost sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe that all people will be resurrected-those who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to eternal damnation.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
• We believe that God, as Creator, is the ultimate Owner of all possessions on earth. God has given people the authority to be stewards of those possessions and the responsibility to faithfully manage them according to the principles in the Word of God.