This section describes the options of processing charitable donations or invoice payments securely via PayPal through our Processing Portal. You do not need your own PayPal account to do so.
You may use the Processing Portal to pay outstanding invoices online. Simply choose Invoice Payments from the drop down menu and enter your contact information. Your information will be matched to our outstanding invoices on file and applied as payment to your account. Invoice Payments are not eligible to receive a tax receipt.
Crown Financial Ministries Canada is a federally registered charity #859767337RR0001. We are privileged to be able to provide income tax deduction receipts for donations received from Canadian donors.
Charities are regulated and accountable to Canada Revenue Agency. Information about this federal government agency is available online here.
How can a donation be made?
- On line: Cash gifts may be submitted securely on our website in the Processing Portal. Donations will be processed to your credit card using secure PayPal services.
- By Pre-authorized Debit (PAD): Become a Vision Partner and save time and money each month by using Pre-authorized Debit. Your regular gifts will be automatically deducted from your chequing, savings or credit card account. Please submit your information online here or, download the form to mail.
- By Phone: Please phone the office @ 866-401-0626 to provide credit card information. Alternatively, you may provide bank account information for Crown to directly debit your account securely on a one-time basis.
- By Mail: Please mail cheques or drafts to the office, 15 Barrie Boulevard, St. Thomas, ON N5P 4B9.
How can I donate on a regular basis?
By becoming a Vision Partner using Pre-authorized debits. Please contact the office at 866-401-0626 if you have any questions about this process. Please submit your information online here or, download the form to mail in to the Crown office.
What are Crown’s guidelines for accepting and caring for donations?
The following guidelines are based on our corporate by-laws and form an integral component of how the ministry operates. We encourage you to consider generosity with Crown only after the biblical financial responsibilities to your local church have been fulfilled. Thank you and may the Lord bless your generosity.
- Crown staff do not receive any financial commission based on donations received or promised.
- Crown does not utilize the services of third party fund raisers.
- We do not first offer gifts as an incentive or solicitation to donate.
- Donors are advised and encouraged to seek independent professional advice before making a gift to Crown which, might significantly affect the Donor’s financial position or income or, might adversely affect the Donor’s relationship with family Members.
- Donors shall regularly be provided with comprehensive and current information regarding Crown and its ministries.
- Gifts shall not be accepted for projects or purposes, which are not within the Objects of the Corporation (Crown) or have not been approved by the Board of Directors.
- Gifts which, are designated for a particular Board approved ministry purpose of Crown, will be used solely for such purpose or purposes.
- Donors are advised that once the needs of an approved purpose have been met, any residual amount of a designated gift will be used where needed most in fulfillment of the general charitable purposes of Crown.
- All donations shall be acknowledged and receipted with an official receipt for income tax purposes after December 31 of each calendar year.